Three Gili officially close the ports from March 17 for 14 days
At a meeting of the heads of local administrations of the province of Nusa Tengar Barat, which was held on Sunday March 15, it was decided to restrict transport communications in a number of ports to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Enhanced control since March 16, 2020:
1. Ports at the Lembar (Lombok) crossing - Padang Bai (Bali)
2. Ports at the crossing Kayangan (Lombok) - Pototano (Sumbawa)
3. Ports at the crossing of Sape (Sumbawa) - Labuan Bajo (Sumbawa)
4. Lembar (Lombok) ferry line - Surabaya (Java)
5. Other ports that serve passengers
Ports that close since March 17, 2020:
1. Port Bangsal (Port Pemnang) and ports on the island of Three Gili (Trawangan, Meno and Air) in the northern Lo area.
2. The port of Senggigi in North Lombok.
3. Special ports that serve tourists in the province of Nusa Tengara Barat.
Validity measures and closures are valid for 14 days. In the future, the situation will be reassessed in accordance with the current situation.